1.Flash: built-in flash
2.Functional Different: Can be used to develop and test
3.Reset switch: there is a reset switch
4.Camera: Camera interface
Package: ESP32-CAM Development Board, ESP32-CAM + Camera
Featured service: WIFI+ Wireless module ESP32 serial port WIFI / camera
3. The complete solution takes up the least printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4GHz dual-mode WiFi and wireless chips using 40nm TSMC low-power technology.
4. The best power and RF characteristics are safe, reliable and scalable for various applications.
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85
Supply Voltage: 3.3V
ESP-32 Not welded：
ESP32 WIFI BT：
2. Support automatic download: no need to manually switch download and running mode.
4. Support Windows system: (cygwin and msys32 simulation environment) and development on Linux system
Type: Communication IC
Package: ESP32 module development board
ESP8266 wifi CH340：
2. This LoLin V3 WIFI Development Boardcontains a full ESP8266 WiFi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package.
5. Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like arduino or interactively in Lua script.
1. Nodejs style network API – Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
WIFI BT CH9102
1. Highly integrated: 802.11n low-power wireless network (WLAN) controller is integrated. It integrates RISC CPU, WLAN, lT1R-compliant WLAN baseband, RF and wireless on a single chip.
3. Powerful function: DT-BL10 WiFi module supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i standard protocol and complete TCP/IP protocol stack.
5. Wireless and WiFi: BL602 is a Wi-Fi+BLE chipset launched by Bouffalo laboratory for the development of low power consumption and high performance applications. The wireless subsystem includes 2.4G radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and BLE 5.0 baseband design.
Connection technology: wireless, wireless network
CPU speed: 2.4GHz
Support mode: AP, STA, AP+STA
3.The ESPDUINO-32 development board is based on the development of our ESP-32 WIFI module, which leads to all ESP32 module pins.
4.It combines powerful functions into one: WiFi, wireless 4.2, Ethernet, real-time image transmission and other functions, compatible with all expansion boards of arduous.
WiFi:802.11b/g/n/e/i,802.11n (2.4HZ), speed up to 150Mbps
Application field: IoT
1. The ESP32 integrates complete RF transmit / receive functions, including antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, filters, power management modules, and advanced self-calibration circuitry.
2. The self-calibration circuit implements dynamic automatic tuning to eliminate defects in external circuits. ESP32 with two 32-bit CPUs, LX6, clocked up to 240MHz, using 7-level pipeline architecture.
5. The esp32’s built-in tuning cache helps improve system performance and optimize system storage.
6. The flexible RAM / ROM partition architecture allows users to customize to meet specific usage and requirements. ESP32 can be used as a standalone application or as a slave for an MCU host.
Model number: ESP-WROOM-32
Operating temperature: ESP-32S
Supply voltage: 4MB
Power supply: 2.5V to 3.6V 416 KB SRAM
ESP-32 Rev1 wifi
2. 4 MB flash: This new ESP-32 development board Rev1 wifi wireless development board is 4 MB flash.
5. Large serial baud rate: 256000bps, this new ESP-32 development board Rev1 wifi wireless development board has a large serial baud rate of 256000bps.
New ESP32 version: REV1
Flash memory: 4MB
Lithium battery interface: 500mA high charging current
Default firmware: new MicroPython firmware
Large serial baud rate: 256000bps
2. The spacing is 2.54mm: The spacing of this ESP-32S module + matching adapter board is 2.54mm.
3. The leads are RESET and IO 0 ports. The leads of this ESP-32S module + matching adapter board are RESET and IO 0 ports.
Lead: RESET and IO 0 port
With Battery Holder ：
Continue the T-OI ESP8266 version appearance structure design. With MINI D1 expansion protecttion, with 16340 lithium battery holder and Grove interface compatible.
FLASH: 4 Mbyte
Grove connector: 4 Pin. 2.0mm
Main chip: RISC-V 32-bit Microprocessor 400 KB of SRAM, 384 KB of ROM and 8 KB SRAM in RTC
Clock frequency: 160MHZ
Analog interface protocol: 2 x 12-bit SAR ADCS, up to 6 channels
Data interface protocol: 3×SPI, 2×UART, 1xI2C, 1×I2S LED PWM, TWAL, Timers, RMT, Full-speed USB Serial
WI-FI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n-compliant. Supports Station, Softap, Softap+ Station modes
It supports WiFi, wireless, 16340 battery, etc.
Without Battery Holder
with 18650 holder ：
1.ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module.
3.This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA