So you want to have a nice digital clock on your system! It’s only logical.
Easiest way to do it is with HACS + digital-clock custom card.
Let’s get to it:
- Go to HACS
- Go to Frontend tab
- Click on the button – Explore & Add repositories
- Search for digital-clock
- Install and refresh when asked to
- Go to your dashboard -> edit
- Add a new card
- Select custom:digital-clock
- Adjust to your liking by the documentation. You can use locale to display it in your language and format.
type: 'custom:digital-clock' dateFormat: weekday: 'long' day: '2-digit' month: 'short' timeFormat: hour: '2-digit' minute: '2-digit'
Read more on Github